Friday, September 7, 2012

Three Artifacts

If an archaeologist were to discover artifacts left by me, he would most likely find my camera. I'm not much of a serious photographer but I still love taking pictures. They can so easily capture a moment of joy and fun. I definitely prefer candid, unpredicted shots because they show real life and real emotion. Also, looking back in photo albums takes you right back into that time. Photography is such an incredible invention, and the archaeologist would even be able to see exactly what my life was like.

An archaeologist also might discover my tennis racket. It was only about two years ago when I started playing, but I loved it right away. Already, my abilities have grown. When  I first started playing, I couldn't even get my serve over the net. It was very frustrating and took a lot of work to fix it. I would beg my parents to take me to the courts so I could practice. I've never felt that way about any other sport I've played. Playing tennis taught me determination and perseverance. It's also a sport you can enjoy with friends and play for your entire life.It has also connected to an awesome team. We have so much fun at games and practices, I love going everyday in the spring. My racket is a definitely a great representation of the fun and hard work of tennis.

Another item that may be found would be my kindle.I love to read and the kindle  was a great gift to receive. Reading takes you to a whole new time, place, and world an I really love that. You can read about anything from any point of view. And with a kindle you can get basically book at anytime just by pushing a button. Also, it's so easy to carry and use. You can even get games and different activities on it which I also love. The kindle really is an incredible invention which I thoroughly enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment