Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winnie the Pooh

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Class Update to bring you a very special blog about, you guessed it, Winnie the Pooh!
So apparently Saturday was Winnie the Pooh Day! If I was a Winnie the Pooh character I think that I would probably be piglet. He is a very loyal and kind friend to Winnie the Pooh and I hope that I am like that. Also Piglet is just so cute!

The Results Are In:

Which Winnie the Pooh Character Are You?


You are Winnie the Pooh. Oh, bother. You are sweet, simple, and popular for your honesty and goodwill. Though you may be the biggest personality in the woods, you sometimes need the help of others in the brains department!


I love that I got Winnie the Pooh, and it's a big honor! I don't really know why I got him, but he and Piglet are both alike. Piglet is a little more nervous which I don't really think I am. I definitely love Pooh, he is so cute and sweet with all the best intentions in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment